TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of any information you provide on our Site.
- You may not use our Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend, or terminate any aspect of our Site at any time without notice.
- All content on our Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, is protected by applicable copyright laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly display, or create derivative works of any copyrighted material on our Site without our prior written consent.
- You may print or download a single copy of any copyrighted material for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- If you believe that your copyrighted material has been infringed upon, please contact us with the necessary information for us to address the issue.
- The information provided on our Site is for general informational purposes only.
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding the accuracy, availability, or reliability of the information on our Site.
- Any reliance you place on the information on our Site is at your own risk.
- We disclaim any liability for any errors or omissions in the information on our Site.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of our Site at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability:
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our Site or the inability to use our Site.
- This limitation of liability applies to any claims based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other legal theory.
- In jurisdictions where limitations of liability are not allowed, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- The invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid, legal, and enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision.