GOLFZON (here in after referred to as "the Company") respects the personal information of users, and complies with the relevant laws and regulations dealing with personal information protection including the Personal Information Protection Act and the Act on Information Communications Network Use Promotion and Information Protection.
The Company notifies you of how and for what purposes we may use your information and what measures have been taken to protect your personal information through its policies regarding personal data privacy and information processing.
In the event any of the provisions of the relevant policies are amended, we will publicly notify you of such amendments through this Website or individually.
- The Company’s policy related to personal information consists of the following:
- 1. Collected personal information item and collection method
- 2. Collecting and collecting purpose of personal information
- 3. Provision and sharing personal information
- 4. Processing and possessing period of personal information
- 5. Procedures and methods of destroying personal information
- 6. Measures to ensure the stability of personal information
- 7. Rights and obligations of user and legal deputy and method of action
- 8. Personal information protection manager or Personal information department
- 9. Notice of obligation
This policy takes effect on October 13, 2017