Choose your GDR
Starting from $25,000
(*Actual prices vary by country.)
- GDR Software
- Basic Screen
- 5,000 ANSI Lumens Full HD Projector
- T2 Sensor
- Kiosk with Touch Monitor, Pedal Buttons
- Card Reader and Membership Card
- Swing Replay Camera
- Side Camera and Stand
- Grass Mat
- Auto Tee-up and Ball Retrieval System
Recommended Size & Placement
- GDR Standard
9.9ft / 3.0m
(At Left Handed Player's Option)
11.6ft / 3.5m
Projector to Screen
21.5ft / 6.5m
10.5ft / 3.2m
- step.11. Product Consulting / Selection
- Consult Model & Option (swing plate & lefty etc.)
- 2. Submit Purchase Order
- Check Minimum Space Requirement (columns, height, etc.)
- Check Quotation and Terms of Payment
- Submit Purchase Order (PO)
- step.23. Interior Design / Construction
- Check Interior Design (floor plan, fire services act, etc.)
- Start Interior Construction
(must be finished before installation)
- 4. Payment in Advance
- Arrange Forwarder for Shipment
- Payment for Shipment Required (T/T in advance)
- step.35. Shipment / Customs
- Shipment (FOB terms)
- Check Duty and Restrictions on Import
- Arrange flight and Accommodation for Engineer
- 6. Installation
- Installation & Operation Test
- Provide Technical Training (operation and maintenance)
Warranty period is 12 months from initial installation date.
Simple problems such as PC malfunction could be handled by remote control service, with help and cooperation of the customer.
Frequently Asked Question
Before we install your GOLFZON simulator, you’ll need to construct a booth that includes walls, ceiling and flooring that fit our specifications.
1. Detailed specifications, drawings and guide for properly constructing your booth
2. Communication with the contractor and/or builder of your booth
3. Final approval of your booth before our technician arrives to install your simulator
- Your simulator is covered under GOLFZON’s warranty for 12 months from your date of installation. Simple issues such as PC malfunctions can usually be resolved through our remote services.
1. Screens need to be replaced once or twice a year, depending on usage.
2. Projector lamps are good for approximately 2,000 hours.
3. Grass hitting mats need to be replaced once or twice a year, depending on usage.
4. Rubber tee should be replaced once a year.
- You should expect about eight weeks from your date of purchase until installation is completed. GOLFZON simulators are manufactured in and shipped from South Korea. Once your order is confirmed, it can take up to three weeks to prepare your simulator for shipping. That includes manufacturing, examination, packaging, inland transport and preparation for shipping from Busan Port, South Korea. For ocean freight, transit time is four weeks to North America or Europe. Allow an additional week for customs and transport to your home.
GOLFZON has acquired CE, FCC, IC, NRTL certification for all of its simulators. These certification mark employed on electronic products manufactured or sold in the country which certifies that the electromagnetic interference from the device is under limits approved by government party.
- CE : Conformite Europeenne
- FCC : Federal Communications Commission
- IC : Industry Canada
- NRTL : Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory
Thank you for your interest in GOLFZON products and services.
Please provide the information below for a GOLFZON sales representative to contact you.